Wednesday 4 November 2015

Reported Speech - answer key (2º Bachillerato B)

21. He suggested that I should cut my hair.
22. The boy asked if he could have more pudding.
23. The doctor told him not to take more than two of those at once.
24. One of the students suggested that I shouldn't leave my money lying about.
25. He told me (or "us") to keep an eye on my (or "our") luggage because that place was full of thieves.
26. My assistant suggested that s/he should take her/ his day off.
27. Mrs Jones said that someone was trying to murder her as she kept getting threatening letters.
28. She said that she had to hurry because her father always got furious if any of them were late for meals.
29. He said that he usually took his dog out for a walk when he came home form work.
30. I asked (them) where they were going for their summer holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment